Cornerstone Early Learning Center of Hugo has been designed to provide the safest possible environment for children 6 weeks to 5 years old.
We also offer a before and after school care program for children in Kindergarten-sixth grade. We are dedicated to providing the children in our care with a comprehensive program that will stimulate, challenge, and encourage them to become learners for a lifetime.
We believe that the spiritual aspect of development is essential to a child’s overall development. It is this very aspect of our program that sets Cornerstone apart from many other early childhood programs.
We are committed to providing opportunities to:
• Develop intellectually through individually tailored activities in communication skills, science, literacy, and math readiness
• Develop a child’s large and fine motor skills through physical play activities
• Develop socially through interactions which are based upon respect and concern for others
• Develop creatively through art, music, movement and dramatic play
• Develop emotionally by creating an environment in which each child feels secure and loved by their caregivers
• Develop a child’s sense of confidence knowing they are a redeemed and beloved child of God
• Develop spiritually by hearing and applying God’s Word daily
If you would like to learn more about Cornerstone Early Learning Center, please contact us via phone or e-mail: